Tree Crown Raising
Definition: The removal of the lower branches of a tree for clearance
Sometimes a nuisance tree can be saved from removal by lifting its crown. A crown raise is right for you if your tree has lower branches that impede your ability to walk or drive underneath because the clearance is too low. Increasing the tree’s crown heightens the clearance to allow access below the tree. A crown raise is also for you if you are looking for a quick and easy way to improve the aesthetics of your garden.
Reasons to raise the crown of your tree include;
- Increase clearance under trees for driveways and walkways
- Allow access below the tree
- Allow sunlight below the tree
- Improve your view of an area
- Reduce tree droppings such as leaves, sap, seeds etc.
- Provide aesthetic appeal without damaging the health of the tree
Please consult Expert Tree Removal for your tree maintenance needs so we can consult with you on your crown raising requirements. We have the right qualifications, a wealth of knowledge, the right tools, and the right attitude to get the job done safety and efficiently.
As always, please contact your local council to ensure you are required to obtain consent before having your tree’s crown raised.